Civil Litigation Attorney
Civil litigation covers a wide range of different areas of the law. Leeman Law’s attorneys have specialized in civil litigation for decades, and we are fully prepared to help you with whatever civil litigation needs you might have. Some of the areas we cover include:
- Breach of Contract
- Civil Torts
- Legal malpractice
- Worker’s compensation
- Police misconduct
- And many more!
Types of Civil Litigation
Do you believe another party has breached a contract with you? Contact us today to find out how Leeman Law can help you.
There are so many different areas of civil litigation that we couldn’t possibly list them all in this article, but two of the main categories include:
- Breach of Contract: Whenever you take part in a transaction, you are taking part in a contract, whether it’s written down or simply an oral agreement. Of course, sometimes things don’t go to plan, or people act in malicious or deceptive ways, and disputes may arise. Often, these disputes can only be solved via litigation. An experienced Indiana civil litigation attorney from Leeman Law can represent you in defending or prosecuting a breach of contract, whether it’s a contract involving services, goods, employment, real estate, or some other situation.
- Civil Torts: We are fully qualified to handle all types of litigation related to civil torts, which can include business torts related to unfair competition or unfair trade practices. Other civil torts are related to consumer claims and could relate to defective products, medical malpractice, trucking accidents, or premises that are unsafe. Claims of deceptive business practices can also be resolved through civil tort litigation.
Of course, we also cover other areas of civil litigation. Our many years of experience and sterling reputation have provided us with the resources and talented attorneys necessary to go up against even the most intimidating organizations and insurance companies. Leeman Law can provide you with an exceptional Logansport civil litigation lawyer for all of your civil litigation needs.
Choosing the Right Attorney Matters
Leeman Law handles all types of civil tort litigation. Call us today for a consultation.
One of the most important decisions you can make when pursuing civil litigation in any area of the law is choosing the right lawyer. The attorney you choose is perhaps the most critical aspect in determining the outcome of your case. There are several things you should look for in the right law firm before you make your decision:
- Up-to-date with modern technology
- Good client relationships
- Great track record in civil litigation
Of course, Leeman Law has all of these traits, and we hope that you choose us. We work closely with every client to understand their needs and goals, and we aggressively pursue the optimal resolution.
Whatever your civil litigation issue, Leeman Law has the resources and the knowledge to help. Contact us now to discover what we can do for you.